You can find your private RSS feed link in your confirmation email. The email was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Order Confirmation for Absolutely Mental Podcast.” If you can’t find the email, be sure to check your spam folder. For additional assistance, please email email@example.com, and someone will get back to you within 24 hours—typically sooner.
We recommend using the one-touch install option provided in your confirmation email, which means you’ll need to be reading this on your phone.
For more manual instructions, please see the step by step directions for various podcast apps below
Note, there are some podcast apps that don’t allow for private RSS feeds. You can't currently add podcast RSS feeds to these apps:
- iHeartRadio App
- Tap "Library" in the bottom navigation menu
- Tap "Edit" in the upper right hand corner
- Tap "Add a Show by URL..."
- Paste the feed URL and hit "Subscribe"
- Note: You must use the unique link from your confirmation email to listen on Spotify as Spotify does not support adding private RSS feeds directly
- Open your confirmation email
- Click the Spotify logo
- You will be redirected to the Spotify website
- Click "Continue"
- You will unlock full access to all episodes directly on Spotify
- Go to podcasts.google.com
- Select the "hamburger" menu (the three lines in the upper left corner of the site)
- Select "Add by RSS"
- Paste in your RSS feed
- Go to Discover.
- Select Paste URL in the upper right corner
- Type in or paste your URL from the clipboard.
- Tap Search.
- Select your results.
- Tap on Subscribe.
- Tap the + button in the top right
- Tap “Add URL” in the top right
- Paste the feed URL and hit "done" on the keyboard
- Tap “Add” on the bottom navigation menu
- Tap “Add Podcast Manually”
- Paste the feed URL in the “Feed” field
- Tap “Subscribe” in the top right
- Tap on "Discover" in the bottom navigation menu
- Paste the feed URL into the search field at the top and hit "search" on the keyboard
- Click the “Add More” button under the Podcasts tab
- Paste the feed URL into the field under the RSS tab and click “Subscribe to RSS”
No, please do not share your private RSS feed link. It is unique to you. If you share your private RSS feed link, we have the right to revoke your access.
Not at this time. In the event there is a Season Two of Absolutely Mental or any other updates related to this series, we will email you.
Yes. You can purchase the series as a gift by selecting "Buy Absolutely Mental as a gift" during checkout. Make sure to include your recipient's name and email. After payment you will receive an email receipt and your recipient will receive a separate email with instructions for listenting to the podcast.
Not at this time. The episodes are only available via the private RSS feed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your purchase receipt is included in your confirmation email. If you can’t find your confirmation email, be sure to check your spam folder. You can also email email@example.com with “Receipt Request” in the subject line, and we will send you a copy of your receipt
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Refund Request” in the subject line and the reason for your request in the body of the email. The customer support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Imagery supplied by: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images Entertainment and Chris Patey. Cover artwork by Jason Chatfield.